Scorpion EXO 520 AIR Helmet – Shade Matt Black
(BLACK VISOR NOT INCLUDED)
AN AMAZING RESURGENCE
This year SCORPION offers you a sensational new helmet: It is derived from the real « success story » that was the EXO-510 … For nearly 5 years the over-equipped EXO-510 AIR of SCORPION’s range went with you everywhere. We now are excited to introduce the new EXO-520 AIR. The aggressive and high octane look will amaze you, it embodies the best of all the technologies like: Ready for Scorpions new EXO-COM communications system,the KwikWick® II liner, the AirFit® system, a visor equipped with a Lens Pinlock MAXVISION ® as standard and the Speedview® sunvisor treated with our anti- fog technology, the helmet has a real efficient aerodynamic system (for optimum ventilation). Perfect for daily users as well as seasonal ones and the adventurers, the EXO-520 AIR is the best quality and has the most features in a helmet you can buy for the money !
– 2021 EXO-COM Communication System Prepared.
– Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the visor back against the eyeport gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal.
– Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel. Retractable Sunvisor – treated with antifog on both sides
– Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® visor w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
– KwikWick2® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
– Breath box helps rider to breath well without moisturing inner side of the visor.
– Airfit-Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
– To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, EXO-520 AIR is built with 3 shell sizes.
– Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
– Visor Lock: Securely locks shield in place
– Vent System: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.